Thursday, January 22, 2009

Maybe it's the weather...

...that is getting to me. It's been raining since last night; but I don't think that is the problem. I walked into my house last night and it was stuffy so it was lovely to be able to open the doors and windows and let the fresh air in. When boyfriend arrived from his first class (yea, he's back in school!) last night it was raining. Smelling and feeling that fresh air mix with the rain was so wonderful; I could have stayed on the couch all night just cuddling with him and the girls.

I'm just so discouraged right now about my job. I'm not doing what I want to be doing. I hate the repetitive nature of my position and the fact that I have to babysit people all the time, taking them by the hand reassuring that the decision they make is the right one. I wish I could just quit and work part-time again, work retail with its crappy pay and sketchy hours. Why not work at a pet store so I can help educate pet parents about the right food or treats for their babies? Heck, start my own dog walking business so I could spend all day with my girls and other dogs at the dog park.

I'm desperate for a change. Right. Now. And it needs to happen sooner than later.

No comments: