Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh, horoscope, you speak thy truth!!!




On my Facebook page, I have the horoscope application. Ok, so I'm not a DIE HARD Imustreadmyhoroscopeeverysingledaytodeterminewhatmydayisgoingtobelike. But I like to read it to see what my day MAY be like. :) hehe. Today my horoscope reads:

"Restlessness and impatience may overcome you throughout the day, and others will wonder what's really bugging you. You could be very demanding and difficult to please now. You tend to feel like progress is too slow, and you are tired of waiting for the things you want. Try and have a bit of patience. "

Oh, how this is so true. I'm patiently (ha!) waiting for my background check, fingerprints, and drug test to go through so that I can have the position I have longed for for seven long months. As each day passes it brings me one day closer to that position, and one day further from being at this joint. Interesting that this was brought up..

Everyday I resist the urge to just walk in my boss's office and slap my two week notice on his desk WITH a large stupid grin on my face I might add. Then proceed to box up all my belongings and dance out of here like Mary Poppins with my carpet bag and umbrella.. clicking my heels together as I prance to my car and heck, I might even bring my umbrella. Nope, not to fly away but to knock some people on top of their heads and tell them to shove it.. ok, rant over.. but you get the point.

If anyone has ever worked in an environment where everyday you think.. I hate it here.. yeah, it's time to move on. And I'm soooo ready to move on where I can thrive. Anyway, I pretty much feel like the guy in the cartoon.. hehehe

No comments: