Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dang it!


The night before last, I must not have paid attention when I was taking my contacts out because I accidentally didn't put one in the case. The next morning I wake up and it's all shriveled and crusty. Ugh. So I put it in the case to rehydrate it. Success! Except...it had a rip in it. U.G.H. So I had to trash it and figured I should just use a new pair. So I had one new pair left plus one extra. Sweet.

I go to put in my new contact this morning (that I just opened yesterday) and it has a rip. TRASH. So now I have no spare contacts. Zip. Zilch. Nada. So what does that mean? I have to suck it up and buy new contacts or wear my glasses when this new pair goes dead. :( I don't want to spend $200+ for contacts, but it looks like I'm going to have to..very soon.

End rant.

No comments: