Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Empowerment


So last night after watching The Biggest Loser (shut up) I don't know why but I felt so empowered. I got off my couch to take my dogs on their walk and it was such a great night. It was cold enough that the crisp air felt really good on my face but not too cold where I was uncomfortable. I just felt like everything was just really going well for me in the aspects of my life.
  • My relationship with boyfriend is the best it has ever been. We're just really happy with one another and things are going incredibly well between us.

  • My finances are getting in check and I'm spending less and less.

  • My house is getting in order with clutter going out the door clearing up space for a more minimal environment.

  • My weight is staying at a good point and I feel and look healthy.

  • My furbabies are happy, healthy, and well-behaved.

  • I have a job, a warm bed, and the ability to pay for my rental.

  • I leave for Dallas in a little over a week for nine days with the family and my BFF in Oklahoma.

There is nothing to complain about in my life. Of course there is drama at work, but I'm keeping a positive attitude about it and trying to stay away from it.

I'm just really happy. Life is good. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I'm so happy that your doing so well. I'm so happy for you! I love you!