I got a lot accomplished this weekend, I thought I would share.
- Worked Saturday, got an extra 6 hours of overtime for this paycheck.
- Met up with a person from Craiglist who bought some things I had for sale. Made $20.
- Sold some clothes to a used clothing store. Made $19.61.
- Traded some old books and knickknacks at used bookstore. Made $27 in credit.
- Went through my filing system and cleaned out all the old junk. Ended up with probably 3-5 lbs of papers that were promptly brought to work to be securely shredded and recycled.
- Boxed up all the pictures, items from my marriage and put it out in the storage shed. (Confession: it's not in the storage shed yet, but on my back porch.)
- Collected a bag of goodies to go to Goodwill, still in trunk due to bad accident I wanted to avoid.
- Groomed my dogs. Hurt my back in the process, but I saved $80!
- Went to Target with a list of things to buy. Did not deviate from said list and bought only what I needed. :) What a wonderful feeling.
So right now I have an additional $40 that can go to the Vitamix fund, boy does that help! I also have a friend who owes me $30 for things she bought from me, so if I can get that from her soon, I will have $70 to put towards the remaining balance of $225, just from selling things and clearing out the clutter!!! :)
All in all, I had a great day yesterday. (And a great weekend since boyfriend came down for the night on Saturday. Can't wait till he comes home for good! :)
Hope you all are doing well! Christmas is only a few weeks away!