Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm in Big D!

Hi everyone! I arrived in Dallas on Saturday on a very short, very safe flight! I've enjoyed being with my family and being able to spend time with them. Last night my sister, nephew, and brother-in-law came over and we did our gift exchange with them since they are leaving today to go to Missouri. My sister surprised my mom and myself with a Tiffany necklace and a book called Sunday at Tiffany. We were quite shocked to receive these from my sister, who in Christmases past, could never afford to give the family gifts. In any event, it was very sweet and who doesn't love jewelry, especially from Tiffany's?

I will try to keep up with what is going on around here on my Christmas vacation. I'm very excited to drive to Oklahoma to visit my BFF and her son on Friday. I get to meet her new boyfriend, see her new dog, and visit her very first apartment. I'm extremely proud of her and her accomplishments! I miss my girls terribly and can't wait to get back to them. I've already been eying what I'm going to buy them when the after-Christmas sales happen!

Today there is last minute shopping and hanging out with my mom, brother, and sister-in-law (whom I haven't seen in over a year!). I wish you all the best of holidays! :)

No comments: