Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tickers


I decided I'm going to post some tickers that display my progress on my debt and on my savings. You can find the savings ticker already on the left hand side of the blog. My goal is currently $5,000 for my emergency fund. With my ING Direct savings account, I'm earning a really good rate so it's nice to see that little bit of money adding up. (Shameless plug: if you're interested in opening up your own ING account, email me first because if you put a minimum of $250 in your account and use me as a referral, you get $25 and I get $10, so we help each other out!)

I have to go home to find out how much my current debt is as it is on my spreadsheet that I've made using Excel. Hopefully seeing the progress of these will not only keep me motivated, but perhaps motivate a few of you as well to start saving or paying down your debt. You can get your tickers from this link here.

On another note, seeing those 10 hours of overtime has really been such a blessing today. :) I'm so grateful I worked those extra hours so that I can afford to pay a little more on my debts and buy the few remaining Christmas presents that I need.

No comments: