Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to work!!

It's my first day back since December 19. Ahh, what a nice break it was for sure! :) Last week when I was home, I was so incredibly lazy, it is really quite nice to be back into my old groove. (Never thought I'd be saying THAT one!)

Everyone is in a really good mood, which of course is never a bad thing! I got boyfriend for two days, the 1st and the 2nd, so I can't complain. We don't do much when he comes in since he's driving 3 1/2 hours one way and he works 10 hour days 7 days a week; we generally just sleep, eat, lounge around, and watch movies and TV. I can't wait till things get back to normalcy and he's home for good so we can get out and do things! He could be back as early as tonight and as late as the end of this month. BUT..it is ending and he will be home soon. FINALLY.

The girls thoroughly enjoyed my being home and spending every waking minute with them, and I'll tell you what, I loved it too.

I feel like this year is MY year.

  • My finances are getting in check and after reevaluating the bills, I don't owe as much as I thought, how lovely is that?
  • I have been working out every single day (except for the 2 that bf was home) for over a week now; I found a great couple of fitness segments that I record on my DVR so it's like getting a new workout everyday for free! Sweet! (One is Yoga and the other is a high-intensity cardio workout with weights)
  • I'm going to be starting my dream job very, very soon. I was supposed to get hired last month but because of the economy and the hiring freezes, I can't start yet. This has been in the works for over a year now.. I cannot wait to start my career!

With all of the changes at work, I'd better get back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments: