Thursday, January 8, 2009

The good and the bad...


The good: When I was in Dallas for Christmas, I stopped off at Borders in the mall because I found some super cute journals for 75% off. When I got up to the register they gave me a $5 off coupon on my next purchase of $5 or more. Today I went to Borders and found a book on the clearance rack and got two Lindor truffles. Cost? $0. :) A book and chocolate for nothing? Why yes, thank you very much.
The bad: My cat spilled water on my cell phone not too long ago. It's been working fine until today when my alarm went off only by vibrating. Ugh. Everything else is working except the ringer! I went to Alltel and they said my phone had water damage and so it wasn't covered by the warranty, good thing I have insurance! It will cost me $50 to replace it. $50! I guess it's better than buying it retail. I'm just going to have to suck it up and just leave it on vibrate and use one of my old phones for an alarm clock until I finally feel like spending the money.

Oh well, at least I have a new book! :)

No comments: