Friday, February 27, 2009

How's the spending going?

Remember how I was saying I had only $53.00 to last me two weeks until payday? Well, I'm down to $46 after one week. :) I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have completely cut my spending down (had to buy some mailing envelopes yesterday at Walgreens!) to next to nothing. It's kind of refreshing actually!

I've been busy this week applying for jobs and studying! During my lunch breaks at work, I'm bringing my lunch into the conference room and studying hard for an hour for my AFOQT; some things are definitely easier to study than others for sure!

This weekend I'm going to resist any spending on meals or activities although I did mention to boyfriend that I would like to go bowling; (we haven't done that since our first date in September 2007!) so we'll see what happens.

I hope you're all having a blessed week and that you all have a great weekend! :)

No comments: