Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catch-22

So I've been on Nutrisystem since Saturday so this is my 6th day on NS; I'm getting increasingly frustrated because it is making me extremely bloated and I do not like this feeling at all.

This is how i feel


I don't know how much weight I have (have not) lost since I started, I guess I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning to see if this is worth the effort. I don't mind the breakfasts and lunches at all since I'm working, it's nice to keep a schedule, but when I get home from work, the last thing I want is to heat and eat an NS meal. I think I may take weekends off to give myself a break. I figure if I'm 100% on during the week, I can take a little relaxation on the weekends but we'll see. If by the end of the month the results aren't there and I'm still bloated, this is done and done.

No comments: