Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweet

My Nutrisystem food was shipped out yesterday and is now in Illinois on its way to Tucson. Awesome. I worked out this morning and took the girls on a walk. Trying to get on track! I gave up sweets for Lent and so far I've lost 2.5lbs--only 33.5lbs to go for my goal weight.

Unfortunately, I'm still sleep deprived from yesterday. I had to work 7:15am-8pm when my normal shift is 11am-8pm. I tried going to bed at normal time, tossed and turned for an hour, finally got up, marched in the living room (with all animals in tow), put in some I Love Lucy and then nodded in and out for 2 more hours before I finally got up at 1:30am and went back to my bed...until boyfriend calls me at 5:45am to make sure I was awake. Yeah, thanks...didn't really sleep.

Exhausted, I went to bed last night at 10pm and didn't sleep well at all and then Ruby starts pouncing all over the bed and barking trying to get Juno to play with her. Juno is really great when she sleeps next to me, never wakes up until I'm ready to get up..Ruby on the other hand thinks when I shift it's time to wake up. Not so much.

Anyway, sorry, I'm a little out of it. Tired tired tired and I have 7 hours more of my shift. I hope I can last!

1 comment:

Miss M said...

Fortunately my boys are good sleepers, they are usually lights out an hour or two before me and I have to drag their lazy butts out of bed for their morning potty. They then go back to sleep till 10 or so, they get at least 12 hours of sleep a night. Once in awhile something will set them off barking. I never get enough sleep cause I'm forever trying rearrange myself and three dogs. I've decided I'm a human tetris piece, spinning around trying to find a space I fit into.