Thursday, March 5, 2009

Um yeah...

So I'm slotted to take the AFOQT next month, the 2nd of April actually. I was talking to one of my coworkers whose husband is going into the Army and she told me he took the AFOQT. I asked her that if he's going into the Army, why did he take the AFOQT (which is just for the Air Force)? Simply put, he failed. Apparently he said that the test was different than what the study guides say and that it is all about speed. So now he went from the Air Force to the Army...

I guess this means I'm going to study extra hard and focus all my energy to studying. I have four weeks from today, I can do it! :)

1 comment:

Miss M said...

Well good you found out now instead of on test day! Do you get multiple chances to pass or not? I'm not familiar with the test, what's involved? I hope it goes well for you, study hard.