Friday, April 24, 2009

The beginning of change...

I'm officially done with work now until...I find a job in Dallas or until I get in the Air Force. It was very bittersweet leaving today because I will really miss my coworkers. We worked in what was called The Dungeon; all nine of us. When I first started there the girls were so vicious and horrible to me that I almost quit. I finally found my niche, began fitting in, and a year later, will desperately miss them. Two of them are now engaged (to each other) and getting married a year from today, I left my "work husband", and many many fond memories of times with all of them. :( When I first started there I LOVED my job and hated my work environment, now I hate my job and love my work environment. Change is always hard and as I said goodbye, I had to choke back tears knowing things have forever changed. They knew I was not happy there, they supported me, stood behind me, and built me up when I was down. I will most definitely continue to keep in touch with them and try my hardest to make it back to Tucson next year for the wedding and see them all again.

I'm sitting home alone with the girls, in silence. It's a good feeling. It's also a sad feeling. I hope I can survive these next 30+ days alone and packing up my things. Sometimes I wish I would have just sucked it up and not broken up with boyfriend yet, but like I said, what is the point, it was inevitable. In 30+ days I will have my family surrounding me and my most favorite person on this Earth just 3.5 short hours away.
Here's a toast to me and my future and all the uncertainties it brings...

No comments: