Monday, August 17, 2009

What to do..

I waited 2 years for that job to come through and it took me 60 seconds to turn it down. :( I love being so close to my family and just mere hours away from my best friend in Oklahoma so while I would have loved to move back to Tucson, Dallas is now going to be my new home.

I'm working part-time at a dog groomers right now, learning the trade. I figured if I'm going to get a little above minimum wage while I search for a full-time job, I might as well do something that I love...caring for dogs. It's not a bad gig at all, I just wish it paid $50K. Haha.

My new boyfriend is sweet and the similarities between us are so random...I love it. We'll have to see how things go at this point. I'm just looking forward to earning a salary again so that I can have my own place, money, and freedom. Boy, I miss all of those things!!

No comments: