Friday, December 31, 2010

out with the old...year.

In less than 12 hours, it will be the year 2011. Insane. Anyone else feel me? As I reflect on the year 2010, I am amazed at all of the changes that entered my life.
1.) New job.
2.) Marriage. (My one year anniversary will be in 3 months. WHAT?!)
3.) My best friend is finally in Texas. Finally.


I'm really hoping that 2011 will be my year. My year to really focus on the positive (when there is too much negativity in this world), my year to focus on this blog and bringing interesting, less self-focused, posts, my year to really focus on simplicity and not worry so much. Oh, and my top two? Shh, don't tell anyone.. I hope that this year will bring a new baby as well as a move to Europe. High hopes? Definitely! But with 3 "P"s, PATIENCE--PLAN--PRAYER, I think 2011 will be the best yet! :)

Thanks for sticking with me. Happy New Year!

No comments: