Friday, June 6, 2008

And what are you doing this weekend?

This weekend will be such a nice, relaxing weekend dedicated to finishing up everything in the house and playing with the pups. They have been neglected with this move and everything; we usually get out to the doggie park a number of times a week, but since the move, nada. I'm thinking we will be able to get to the mountains, I'm sure they'd love that. Ruby has never been, Juno has but she's been to the more "desert-type" where we have to be careful of rattlesnakes, scorpions, and mountain lions; she thinks that she can just run around and in front of us with no worries. I would love to get them up to the more "green" mountains, lots of trees, higher elevation, cooler temps, etc.

I really want to get my spare room done. It's kind of a "catch-all" for the moment, so I really want to get it nice and organized. I need to get the floors in house clean as well. I have to Swiffer them everyday for dirt and fur (UGH!) and they are just looking plain gross so I'm whipping out my Steam Mop to tackle the mess. :)

Anyway, goals for the weekend include:

  1. Get spare room organized and cleaned.
  2. Mail off package to BFF in Florida.
  3. Clean the floors.
  4. Find an old sheet at Goodwill to cover Washer and Dryer (getting filthy!)
  5. Clean out puppy wading pool so they can play or just stand there confused.
  6. Organize bathroom storage (or lack thereof!)
  7. Donate used goods to Goodwill.
  8. Clean up yard furniture, find good place to get them powder-coated.
  9. Take Ruby to vet for shot.
  10. Take chairs from storage to get cleaned and put in spare room.

Whew! I think I'm going to stop there before I get overwhelmed. I'm hoping most of this can get accomplished this weekend, that would be really lovely. Saturdays BF works during the day so I can get most of this done without him, hopefully I can really get my spare room cleaned out, that would make my weekend.

I hope you all have a great, safe weekend! Let me know your plans.. :) Blessings, LL

No comments: