I really want to get my spare room done. It's kind of a "catch-all" for the moment, so I really want to get it nice and organized. I need to get the floors in house clean as well. I have to Swiffer them everyday for dirt and fur (UGH!) and they are just looking plain gross so I'm whipping out my Steam Mop to tackle the mess. :)
Anyway, goals for the weekend include:
- Get spare room organized and cleaned.
- Mail off package to BFF in Florida.
- Clean the floors.
- Find an old sheet at Goodwill to cover Washer and Dryer (getting filthy!)
- Clean out puppy wading pool so they can play or just stand there confused.
- Organize bathroom storage (or lack thereof!)
- Donate used goods to Goodwill.
- Clean up yard furniture, find good place to get them powder-coated.
- Take Ruby to vet for shot.
- Take chairs from storage to get cleaned and put in spare room.
Whew! I think I'm going to stop there before I get overwhelmed. I'm hoping most of this can get accomplished this weekend, that would be really lovely. Saturdays BF works during the day so I can get most of this done without him, hopefully I can really get my spare room cleaned out, that would make my weekend.
I hope you all have a great, safe weekend! Let me know your plans.. :) Blessings, LL