Thursday, June 5, 2008

Etsy=my love

Oh I heart Etsy. If you've never been it's a great site to find home made goodies or vintage finds. I have a lot of time on my hands during work so I usually scour for some vintage finds or great original artwork. I've decided to take another step in going green and try to end my dependency on papertowels. (More on that later) I thought, what a great way to help was to go for linen napkins. I am KICKING myself for not picking up this great set of green and yellow vintage napkins yesterday so I'm feeling better now that I got the set you now see here. :) Something about those little yellow chicks make me smile!!

Anyway, I figure getting some super cute napkins ($8.50 including shipping) will eventually pay for themselves with the cost of papertowels and napkins over time. Plus, hello..they are WAY cute.

No comments: