Friday, July 18, 2008

I loathe water bottles...


I love water. I gave up soda and other drinks when I was 16 and only drink the delicious H2O. I HATE flavored water or carbonated water.. just plain old filtered water is heaven to me. I used to use the plastic bottles to reduce my carbon footprint, but guess what?! They're leaching chemicals into my water. WHAT?! So I have been looking out for a cute bottle that is safe to drink as I chucked my in the trash. :( (Sadly, I might add!)

I was going to buy the Kleen Kanteen but after an article on Apartment Therapy, I found Earthlust! So, I rushed to buy one and can't wait for it to get here. I'm really bummed they have such a limited selection for the 33oz (1L) size, so I selected the clean looking silver with black crow. I'm really happy to find a good product that is safe and good for the environment at the same time. I suggest if you are using ANY Nalgene brand bottles to recycle them b/c they have been recalled.

I'll let you know what I think of mine when it gets here, hopefully in time for my birthday on Tuesday! :)

This weekend I'm hoping to spend some quality time w/ BF and cleaning around the house. I'm also planning on doing a craft project involving cement and my babies! We're going to make them their own stepping stone. I can't wait; I'll post pics when they're done.

As for my diet, I'm ROCKIN'! I've lost 8.5lbs since Tuesday, July 8! Going through some more detoxing today, I almost called in, but I'm hanging in there.

Have a blessed weekend and be safe!

Best,
LL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! THEIR SO CUTE AND HANDLY. TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES THOUGH. I THINK YOU MADE A WISE DECISION ON THE SILVER ONE. ALTHOUGH, I THINK I WOULD'VE GONE WITH THE WHITE WITH THE TREE LOOKING THING ON IT. ANYWAYS, THEIR CUTE.