Friday, December 12, 2008

Financial Goals for 2009

Aww. British pounds. *sigh*

I figure I should post these to make myself accountable!! But here are my financial goals from now until 12/31/09:


  1. $5,000 in my emergency fund

  2. All credit card debt paid in full

  3. $5,000 in my "buy a nice used car" fund

  4. $2,000 in a "buy a home" fund

Total: About $17,000 to save and pay in a little over a year. That will mean a lot of frugality, but I'm worth it!! *flips hair*

I also desperately want to go on a cruise with boyfriend this year. We are GOING to go on a cruise, I've determined it! I need a vacation, he needs a vacation, I think we can get this debt settled soon and then enjoy ourselves (without getting into more debt!). Even if it's just for a few days, we both need a break.

No comments: