Friday, April 17, 2009

LOVING!!!

If you've ever seen the movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts, you know that every time Mel Gibson sees the book Catch-22 he has to buy it. Well, I have a confession to make. My Catch-22 is composition books. That's write (lol..ok, it was cheesy), that black and white speckled notebook we all had as kids. I can't resist them. I love them. I love the look, the feel, the fresh, clean paper...Yeah, I'm a bit obsessed with them! And I generally pick one up when I see them. Imagine my glee when I found this via The Sale Rack:

It's available online through Fishs Eddy for $5.96. LOVING IT! Also, check out these other great finds, I'm going to definitely pick these up:
This set of four with lids is only $11.85! Seriously, I love the vintage feel of these. Anyway, they have a great sale going on. Just thought I'd pass it on to you! :)

No comments: