Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I don't get it..

My weight loss has stopped. I've plateaued and I don't know why. I'm mixing up my exercise, actually KICKING up my exercise to whole new levels and it hasn't budged in a while. I'm doing quite well on the Nutrisystem plan and trying to eat 100% most of the time, but of course sometimes I just want "normal" food (restaurant food) and so I'll go out and still eat healthy. I'm down 12 lbs and definitely one dress size so far so I know that the scale is not a good indicator all of the time but still, it's defeating sometimes when I was on a roll! I think I'm going to weigh myself once a week, starting Saturday and judge from there.

I also think I'm going to stop my NS shipments and start cooking again. I've gotten hooked on Cook Yourself Thin on Lifetime and found some of the recipes look so yummy! I also know this will help my mom as well if we work together and cook to create healthy meals; I really have a problem with portion control so this is definitely something to work on.

In the meantime I'm going to continue the exercise, all though this is my last week of my free trial.. boo.. I'm definitely excited to move to Dallas and start the gym there! :)

No comments: