Monday, June 8, 2009

Well then.

I thought I had updated since I had been in Dallas, oops, guess not. The move went well! It was such a long long drive I'm surprised we made it!

I got my final inspection done with my house and then we hit the road at about 8:30 am Tucson time, well, we didn't pull into my parent's house until 7am Dallas time, an almost 24 hour drive! Trust me, it was excruciating to say the least. The ex was really good and drove the whole way (bless his heart), he was worried about me driving the big 16foot truck with my Honda towing behind it..honestly I'm glad he drove! We made one stop for a nap and then kept trucking on.

We got in and took about a 2 hour nap before he had to head off to Amtrak and make the 36 hour (36HOUR!) trip back to Arizona. So unfortunately he didn't get much down time..

All in all it was a good trip, the girls were so fantastic traveling, I'm one proud mama..

No comments: